Art in the City
@ King's Day 2019
The Koning Willem Fonds is co-organising King’s Day 2019 around the Dutch Church on Saturday 27 April. For more general information about King’s Day, more info here.
As part of King’s Day, the Koning Willem Fonds organises Art in the City. This will be an art auction with all proceeds going to our charity. Some of our friends and donors have donated beautiful art or interesting pieces.
Examples of donations are:
If you think you can still donate anything special, please contact Mark Grol on telephone number 07515 607 256.
- A painting by Antony Krikhaar
- A dinner plate related to the royal yacht ' De Groene Draeck ' from
HRH Princess Beatrix
- Five nineteen century books, incl. a Shakespeare
- Some antique etches
- An interesting print of a drawing of the Dutch Church of 1876 by
Vincent van Gogh
- Some beautiful ceramic Royal memorial plates
- An aquarelle from Bea (Beertje) Vonk
- A signed ‘Where’s Willem ?’ drawing from Annemarieke Kloosterhof
and many more.
Please feel welcome to view all our pieces on Saturday 27 April from 14:00 hours at the Dutch Church, Austin Friars, City of London EC2N 2HA. Klik voor kaart.
The auction starts at 16:00 hours after a Toast by Netherlands Ambassador Simon Smits at 15:45pm.
Please note to bring cash to this event. For higher donations we can make arrangements on the day.
We hope to see you all on King’s Day 2019!
We help Dutch people in need living in the UK !
We hope you can help us.